Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Short Update

There are few developments in the wind... Neither C nor I have had any bites on the employment line, despite having put out our bait. We spent last Monday and Tuesday driving around the area in Ohio, putting in my applications and dropping off my resumes. There are a LOT of places now only doing it online. I'm sure that cuts down on the work the HR people need to do to weed out the incompatible prospective employees, as well as on the paper used. Despite that, I still wish I could be assured that a human will actually look over my application.

All I can do I keep looking. At this point my search is restricted to those positions I can find advertised online. Hopefully something will pop up quickly. I really don't want to be here longer than C is.

No comments:

Post a Comment