Seriously, boring. I've just gone and re-read a lot of it, and sheesh! If I hadn't written it Iwouldn't read it. It's all can't find a job, blah blah blah, moving stress, blah blah blah, whine, whine, whine.
I'm going to try to fix that.
I'm taking this in a new direction (hahaha). Starting NOW!
C came home from Ohio last night. He's heading back out this morning, but at least I got to see him for a bit. When he left the other day, he took with him a few things I'd made/gotten for his family. Little signs for the garage door to say whether each kitty was in the house or in the garage (very much like those magnets for the dishwasher) were, thankfully, well recieved, although they didn't work as well as I'd hoped. Since C and his dad are engineers, that was fixed quickly.
I'd gotten a little pink Cubs outfit for Gabby, (who'll be 6 months old!?!?! on Monday) when i was at Wrigley Field last month for the Cubs / Sox game. Apparently when C held out the little shirts he'd gotten her (which were really funny) she didn't really care. When he held out the little outfit I'd gotten her, she didn't really like it, either... until he turned it around so she could see the back. Then she lit up with a big smile and grabbed it, and did not want to give it back so they could wash it.
It's funny, because I felt the same way when the lady held it out to show me... the front is nothing special, but the back! oh, the back has this gorgeous, absolutely adorable little baseball in the shape of a heart on the butt.
I can't wait to see her next week. I won't lie- being able to watch her grow and learn is one of the biggest perks of moving for me. The downside is that I won't see Amber and Britta much... but then, I already don't see them terribly often anyway.
BUT! I finally get to meet Britta on Sunday! WAHOOOO! Yay for new nieces! She'll be one whole entire month old. XD XD
No comments:
Post a Comment